Level 1 Reiki for Youth
Reiki is offered in three levels. The First is all about managing energy/emotions and learning the flow of sharing Reiki with others. The Second is about deepening our spiritual connection, learning how to send distance reiki and being introduced to powerful symbols that enhance the flow of energy. The Third level is about increasing our vibrational frequency to usher in a powerful form of energy along with more sacred symbols to enhance healing for self and others. It is in the Third level that one becomes a teacher/mentor themselves.
The tools offered through Reiki are wonderful life skills that help us navigate our own uniqueness, self-acceptance and also deepen our compassion and empathy towards others.
Please be assured that Reiki is non-denominational, all faiths are welcome and encouraged. Participants may be exposed to christianity, buddhism, sheiikism, native medicine etc. There will be no pressure to adopt or change faith, but instead offered the opportunity to explore their own spirituality and find what feels right to them.Your youth is invited to join us for Level 1 Reiki on April 30th from 9:30am-4pm.There will be a maximum of 4 participants – first come first served.Cost will be $125*If your youth has a desire to participate, but funding is a challenge, please discuss with me for an alternative energy exchange*
Workbooks, Certificates and a Special Gift will be included.Topics covered:
- Basics of Meditation and Breathing
- Grounding/Shielding and Protecting self from the energies and emotions of others
- Chakra Balancing and Cleansing – particularly to manage personal emotions
- Healing crystals for each chakra
- Nutrition for each chakra
- Exercise for each chakra
- What is energy and how does it work?
- History of Reiki, precepts and “rules” around sharing it
- How to channel Reiki energy for self and intro to using it with others
- Opportunity to receive a Reiki treatment and give a Reiki treatment
- 4 Attunements – to raise frequency foreverIf your youth would like to participate, please reply to this email, with their preferred name and age (and preferred pro-nouns) and their name as they would like it to appear on their certificate. Please send an EMT to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the registration.Participants will be encouraged to bring a journal, pen, dress comfy, bring a bagged lunch, refillable water bottle and be prepared to have an interactive and fun day together. No previous experience is required.