Disclaimer: This blog is for informational purposes only. It is not medical advice, nor is it intended to replace the advice or attention of health care professionals. Consult your physician before beginning or making changes in your health. These claims have not been evaluated by the FDA. Therapeutic Grace makes no formal claims about essential oils, but reflects the wide-range of professional and personal opinions regarding their health enhancing properties.
For those who suffer stress and anxiety this combination provides a valium-like relaxation.
- In a 15mL rollerball, combine Vetiver, Lavender, Stress Away, Joy and Valor.
- Top roller ball with carrier oil of your choice.
- In a glass jar melt ½ tbsp beeswax, 1 ½ tbsp shea butter and 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- Add Vetiver, Lavender, Stress Away, Joy and Valor.
- Remove from heat and allow it to cool before placing the lid.
- For cannabis users, use infused cannabis oil as the carrier oil for added benefit.
- For a more masculine, woodsy scent substitute Patchouli for Joy.
- Rub on temples, wrists, bottoms of the feet or the center of the chest to ease stress ad anxiety. Breathe deeply.
PS – Please contact us if you are looking for Essential Oils, we have many in stock.