Disclaimer: This blog is for informational purposes only. It is not medical advice, nor is it intended to replace the advice or attention of health care professionals. Consult your physician before beginning or making changes in your health. These claims have not been evaluated by the FDA. Therapeutic Grace makes no formal claims about essential oils, but reflects the wide-range of professional and personal opinions regarding their health enhancing properties.
An excellent option for sore and achy muscles and joints.
- In a jar, melt beeswax, shea butter and coconut oil.
- Add Panaway, Copiaba, Lemongrass, Valor and Balsam Fir.
- Remove from heat and let it cool before adding a lid.
- Check for allergies or sensitivities.
- Other preferred carrier oils can be substituted here.
- For cannabis users, replace the coconut oil with your infused cannabis oil.
- Rub directly on muscle or joints for relief.
- Avoid contact with the face and eyes.
PS- Please contact us if you are looking for Essential Oils, we keep a large variety in stock.